DISCLOSURE REGARDING CONFERENCES
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General data protection regulation) hereinafter also referred to as the GDPR, we hereby inform that:
1) The Controller of your personal data is the University of Agriculture in Kraków, with its registered office at: Aleja Mickiewicza 21, 31-120 Kraków, address e-mail: email@example.com.
The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
a) organising, administrative servicing and holding the Conference named “Modern Technologies and Engineering in Sustainable Forest Utilization”, held on June 05–06, 2023 by Department of Forest Utilization, Engineering and Forest Technology, including drawing up a list of participants, providing organizational information, issuing certificates of participation and for advertising and promotional purposes regarding the held conference and informing about future editions of the conference – based on the consent granted to us (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR);
b) the conclusion of the contract (also by accepting the regulations and purchasing tickets), and then in order to correctly perform the contract and fulfill legal obligations related to issuing an invoice, posting a fee in the books, etc. (the basis will be Article 6(1)(b)(c) of the GDPR);
4) Also, we inform you that participation in the Conference means that you, as a participant, express consent (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) for the dissemination of your image in the scope of streaming the conference and placing photos and recordings from the conference on the Controller's websites (social media, i.e. Facebook and website). We assure you that your image shall not be used for profit, therefore you are not entitled to any claims in this regard, in particular the right to remuneration.
5) Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the conference.
6) In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
a) Access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether we process data and information on such processing,
b) The right to correct your data if the data processed by us is incorrect or incomplete,
c) Delete your personal data,
d) Limit the processing of your personal data,
e) Object to the processing of data,
f) Withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal- if the processing is done on the basis of consent granted to us,
– in the cases and under the conditions set out in the GDPR. The rights listed in items a to f can be exercised by contacting the Controller.
7) The recipients of your personal data will be solely the entities entitled under the law. Your data may also be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the Controller, e.g. conference sponsors and patrons, IT service providers and other entities processing data for the purpose specified by the Controller - such entities process data only on the basis of an agreement with the Controller.
8) Personal data will be processed no longer than it is necessary for the proper organization of the conference or until the consent to the processing is withdrawn or objection to the processing is expressed.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority – President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when it is justified that your personal data is processed by the Controller in breach of the provisions of GDPR.
10) Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.